MCI’s approach to business in 2015 was driven primarily by a sustainability mandate. Sustainability in both, achieving business goals and the planet’s survival.
Our innovative sustainable event strategies and consulting drove most of the 24% growth in the past year, making us a truly global organization, committed to sustainable development.
The group delivered memorable experiences across 80 countries, engaging with 1.5 million delegates via 5100 projects.
MCI’s annual growth exceeded the company’s expectation in 2015, where its three key drivers, Meetings & Events showed a growth of 21% and Professional Congress Organization (PCO) grew by 14%, while Association Management & Consulting (AM&C) grew organically following the acquisition of Coulter Companies.
Here’s a snapshot of our proud milestones for the year 2015.
- 7 new offices opened, bringing global presence to 60 offices in 31 countries
- 5,100 projects delivered in 81 countries
- 26 awards received
- 21 hybrid events conducted
- New partnerships explored with Expedia, Emirates and Higher Logic
- Growing presence in the United Sates
- 85 projects for Fortune 500 companies
Experience MCI’s growth through 2015 in a dynamic digital version here http://mciannualreport2015.com/